Forum PlanetGong
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum PlanetGong

Les forums c'est ringard ! Comme la suze, les rouflaquettes et le rock'n'roll

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  Planetgong.frPlanetgong.fr  Mauvaise Foi RecordsMauvaise Foi Records  
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

Jay Reatard

+11
MC5 m'a tuer
young-men-dead
mtwallet
beat4less
blau_up
Eric
Puck
Macca-B
Infrason
pier
Béroalde De Feuze
15 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3
AuteurMessage
beat4less
Master Of The Universe
Master Of The Universe
beat4less

Jay Reatard - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Jay Reatard   Jay Reatard - Page 3 EmptyJeu 11 Fév - 11:13

Et ces notes de pochette alors ?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
mtwallet
Plastic Man
Plastic Man
mtwallet

MessageSujet: Re: Jay Reatard   Jay Reatard - Page 3 EmptyJeu 11 Fév - 11:17

procures-les toi, ca vaut vraiment son pesant de cahouètes, même si je cautionne pas trop le règlement de comptes public après split du groupe..
http://theimmediatepleasure.blogspot.com
beat4less
Master Of The Universe
Master Of The Universe
beat4less

MessageSujet: Re: Jay Reatard   Jay Reatard - Page 3 EmptyJeu 11 Fév - 11:26

Que de mystères, tu veux pas dire simplement ce que t'as à dire Jay Reatard - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
mtwallet
Plastic Man
Plastic Man
mtwallet

MessageSujet: Re: Jay Reatard   Jay Reatard - Page 3 EmptyJeu 11 Fév - 11:35

c'est trop long (je suis une feignasse)
et en anglais (je ne le comprends pas) Wink

de souvenir mick collins qui s'est coltiné un couple de drogués pendant toute la tournée de blacktop dit que Dieu a inventé la drogue pour faire crever les connards qui méritent pas de vivre
j'aime sa radicalité Jay Reatard - Page 3 Icon_smile
Eric
Taulier
Taulier
Eric

MessageSujet: Re: Jay Reatard   Jay Reatard - Page 3 EmptyJeu 11 Fév - 11:41

J'ai pas les liner notes de Mick Collins, mais j'ai la réponse de Darin Lin Wood, extraite du MySpace de Blacktop :

Darin Lin Wood and Janet Walker (FIREWORKS) had an idea- that it would be cool to do a project with Mick Collins (THE GORIES).The idea was embraced by Larry Hardy from In The Red Records, who got things together to make this "Project" happen. Tim Warren from Crypt had also expressed alot of interest.I decided to do enough material to make 2 records, and give the one I liked to Crypt (Later Tim would bemoan to Larry)" You got all the good shit, and Darin left me the filler crap!" And huffed out of the scene. And cursed me with a pox. To this day, I maintain that this was not the case. These songs would be snatched up almost immediately by Au-Go Go from Australia,and would be released as "Up All Night". Other Bands who released records on Au-Go Go were: The Birthday Party and The Scientists, and Blacktop loved this. Altogether there were two 7"s and two LP's. Later some other things only those putting it out knew about.(except for Mick, seemingly). The frenzied and volatile history of Blacktop is a matter of conjecture, some would place all the blame on My "bad behavior", and intolerable vitriolic character. Some would turn it around and nod in Micks direction, or in Larry Hardys direction with his Malcom Mclaren like tactics of divide and steal. Allegedly. Whatever the case....Blacktop kicked me and Janet out of the band, (securing well known asshole Peter Davis) to deliver the news. Who from my recollection seemed almost thrilled. Mick and Alex then tried to continue on as Blacktop replacing me with Tim Kerr, and Janet- with a girl named Stephane. I recall Tim calling one day (we were acquaintances before) and asking what the hell is going on?" They want me to play like you, and do these songs by Blacktop, but thats not what I signed on for....And Mick and Alex are really laying you low....I just think you deserve better." Tim explained to me that Stephane had quit already, due to the fact that she couldn't stand Mick. This project would become "King Sound Quartet". I don't know what it sounds like because, I have never heard it and; neither has anyone I know. The end came pretty fast. But, the music Blacktop made turns out to have been powerful and long lasting. Sometimes bad chemistry creates interesting monsters.Now I will address some points about the liner notes to the release of the "complete recordings" I find to be either contrary or just stupid.And by the way...I was never even told by Larry from In The Red, about this release, although we had seen each other a handful of times during his putting this out! And now that I think about it he seemed really shocked to see me when we did meet....like he was seeing a ghost! Now I know why. Ha Ha Ha!!! I will state emphatically that Blacktop was My Band. Not Micks! (As some seem to think, Creatively and technically.) Also I just had to laugh when I saw how they credited the song writing....Mick, when he arrived at my house said wearily "I just don't have any Ideas...Can I look through your books?"...."Sure Mick,no problem Mick". When I say books, I mean my personal writings and such.My songs etc. wether or not he absorbed any inspiration from my shit or not I don't know. But I will tell you that there was no lack of song writing inspiration from then on. He had nothing. I had songs in my head already.Who wrote these songs? Whose Ideas were they? I guess its all there in writing.....believe what you want. As far as the money? If it was Micks band, why were they sending me the money? Here is the rundown. I bought A 4500$ van. Bought some equipment, paid rents, studio time, food, Etc. Was I handling business?( Did all this get done in some drugged out Heroin stupor?) And that is just a fraction of the duties I took on. Mick was the biggest self centered "duty" of them all....I just wanted to play music with him...not be his fucking mommy. And thats the role he put on me. This guy could not or would not do anything by himself. That shit was charming at first, then, just pathetic. He would sit brooding for hours, darkly, complaining about everything, he couldnt drive, demanded shotgun because he got car sick, would ask us to get his clothes for him, was afraid to play the south because of the ku klux klan, and or other threats, wouldn't help load the gear in and out of the places we played.....acted like a silly (I hate this expression but it suits Mick perfectly) prima donna. The few times I did get high...for better or worse....just soothed my nerves for a couple of hours. I was never in posession of" the stash" that eventually ran out. That is nonsense. A paranoid dream that would later become true. It would be difficult to express my disappointment in this whole affair......but being a person with a sense of humor, I totally accept the whole mess as being just what it was. Chaos, electricity, laser guided weapons, hate, disgust, and impotent blaming. And a few great records. What Mick forgets to tell people, is that he signed a personal deal and recieved a bunch of money on the sly, as a result of our dealings. That he conveniently never mentioned to any one of us. And that he spent on a comic book convention, but was supposed to use it for music.....That is what some call "the pot calling the kettle black!" Then he comes to me and demands that he get a laptop computer, with me footing the bill! Blacktop had recieved 15,000$ from Warner Bros. Paid directly to Larry Hardy, Who sent me less that half of that sum. Which is how I paid for all of the bands activities. When Larry sent me the first sum we agreed that the rest would be used as needed when we toured, Micks computer, etc etc. Right after I hung up the phone with Mick I called Larry to tell him I needed more money so Mick could buy his computer, and Larry literally exploded at me " I dont have any fucking money, why are you asking me" I was fairly confounded and just sort of left it at that. When questioned about the money and such....what could I say...I thought we were all friends. It is assumed by most that I spent it all on drugs, (WOW! those must have been some good times!) but I want to shed a different light on the bullshit that has me cast as the demonic drug crazed criminally insane scapegoat that I have been portrayed as. Well I think I have said enough for now. Love Darin Lin Wood

http://www.myspace.com/txblacktophttp://www.myspace.com/txblacktop
http://www.planetgong.fr
mtwallet
Plastic Man
Plastic Man
mtwallet

MessageSujet: Re: Jay Reatard   Jay Reatard - Page 3 EmptyJeu 11 Fév - 11:48

oui, j'avais lu son droit de réponse; encore plus ridicule!
quand on t'assassine comme ça; si c'est pas vrai, autant fermer ta gueule et laisser l'autre passer pour un con
en essayant de se justifier par contre...

si vous aimez les prises de tête publiques, y a aussi la lettre ouverte de long lost john (le boss de sympathy) à ben blackwell (batteur des dirtbombs) trouvable sur le site du label
c'est assez rigolo!
l'article initial de ben blackwell où il défèque sur LLJ est trouvable sur le net aussi
Eric
Taulier
Taulier
Eric

MessageSujet: Re: Jay Reatard   Jay Reatard - Page 3 EmptyJeu 11 Fév - 11:54

Oui, très drôle en effet (et vraiment affligeant)

Par ailleurs, Ben Blackwell tient régulièrement un blog, assez marrant :
http://trembleunderboomlights.blogspot.com/
http://www.planetgong.fr
young-men-dead
David Watts
David Watts
young-men-dead

MessageSujet: Re: Jay Reatard   Jay Reatard - Page 3 EmptyMer 22 Jan - 11:13

On a fait une émission de 2h sur le gus, avec quelques interviews marrantes et un passage en revue de tous ces projets musicaux : http://www.radiocampusparis.org/2014/01/emission-speciale-jay-reatard-18-janvier/
http://walkingwiththebeast.blogspot.com/
MC5 m'a tuer
Master Of The Universe
Master Of The Universe
MC5 m'a tuer

MessageSujet: Re: Jay Reatard   Jay Reatard - Page 3 EmptyMer 22 Jan - 11:16

Cool, ça, merci, c'est pas dommage de mettre un peu d'ordre dans ce souk.  \'service 
ZigZagWanderer
Johnny Thunder
Johnny Thunder
ZigZagWanderer

MessageSujet: Re: Jay Reatard   Jay Reatard - Page 3 EmptyMer 22 Jan - 19:18

Jay Reatard - Page 3 Jay+Reatard+Reatard+Chinese+jay

(suite de notre dossier « rock et gastronomie »)
blau_up
Master Of The Universe
Master Of The Universe
blau_up

MessageSujet: Re: Jay Reatard   Jay Reatard - Page 3 EmptyJeu 23 Jan - 8:55

Pho <3
http://www.requiempouruntwister.com/
Oncle Creepy
Well Respected Man
Well Respected Man
Oncle Creepy

MessageSujet: Re: Jay Reatard   Jay Reatard - Page 3 EmptyVen 13 Fév - 12:23

Retard Records sort une compilation avec des reprises :
MonsieurJ
Mr Pleasant
Mr Pleasant

MessageSujet: Re: Jay Reatard   Jay Reatard - Page 3 EmptyVen 13 Fév - 12:44

Oncle Creepy a écrit:

Et l'année prochaine des reprises de Jay Reatard en Bossa Nova ?
Laurent Bigot
Master Of The Universe
Master Of The Universe
Laurent Bigot

MessageSujet: Re: Jay Reatard   Jay Reatard - Page 3 EmptyVen 13 Fév - 12:57

MonsieurJ a écrit:
Oncle Creepy a écrit:

pas avant 2017 pour l'intégrale à Pleyel par l'orchestre National de France par contre.
MonsieurJ
Mr Pleasant
Mr Pleasant

MessageSujet: Re: Jay Reatard   Jay Reatard - Page 3 EmptyVen 13 Fév - 13:38

Laurent Bigot a écrit:
MonsieurJ a écrit:
Oncle Creepy a écrit:

pas avant 2017 pour l'intégrale à Pleyel par l'orchestre National de France par contre.
Ah ? On m'avait dit au Philharmonique
Laurent Bigot
Master Of The Universe
Master Of The Universe
Laurent Bigot

MessageSujet: Re: Jay Reatard   Jay Reatard - Page 3 EmptyVen 13 Fév - 13:52

MonsieurJ a écrit:
Laurent Bigot a écrit:
MonsieurJ a écrit:
Oncle Creepy a écrit:

Ah ? On m'avait dit au Philharmonique

on t'a menti.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Jay Reatard   Jay Reatard - Page 3 Empty

Jay Reatard
Page 3 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3